MESH APERTURE: 20×100
FRAME SIZE: 20mmx30mmx1.5mm / 1.2mm
WIRE DIAMETER: 3. 0mm / 4.0mm
GROUND CLEARANCE: 140mm
SURFACE TREATMENT: Powder coating
PRODUCT COLOR: Yellow(RAL1023), Black(RAL9005)
1. Impact protection design in line with European standards.
2. Horizontal wire welded on the inside and the vetical wire on the outside, to prevent climbing from outside.
3. Metal wires are welded flat onto the frame without sharp edges to prevent scratches and injuries.
1. Weld with intermediate frequency welder.
2. Stiffener design enhances strength.
3. Metal wires are welded flat onto the frame to expand contact area and enhance strength.
LONG-TERM ANTIRUST :
Our twice acid washing and phosphating finishing technique creates a protective layer before powder coating to enhance rust resistance.
|MESH PANEL REGULAR SPECIFICATIONS|
|Model||Mesh Panel Height(H)||Mesh Panel Width(W)||Mesh Aperture||Diameter||Product Color|
Other colors can be customized
COLOR MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES IN THE INDUSTRIAL SCENE
1. For scenes that require good visibility and no interference with effective supervision, such as around robotic arms, black or gray mesh panels will be more suitable choices.
2. For scenes that require safety warning, such as around dangerous furnaces, yellow or red mesh panels will be more suitable choices.
3. Without visibility or warning requirements, you can choose colors according to aesthetic preferences.