Fiber cable trays are designed to protect and route fiber optic patch cords, multi-fiber cable assemblies, and intrafacility fiber cable (IFC) to and from fiber splice enclosures, fiber distribution frames and fiber optic terminal devices. Fiber cable trays offer ideal solutions for optical raceway requirements and applications requiring an elegant appearance and easy maintenance.
1. The closed design protects the fiber optic cables from damage.
2. Fiber ducts are made from flame-retardant plastic that has a smooth surface and good appearance.
3. Offers excellent bend radius control and ensures fiber radius>=40mm.
4. Movable cable exit kits can be used to flexibly meet changing cabling demands in data centers.
5. Different kinds of installation methods are available, such as ceiling mounting, cabinet top supporting or connecting with other cable trays.
6. The PVC and ABS materials used to make fiber ducts have a flame retardant rating